Comeback Campnorth Comeback Campnorth

Keep your head up

It's coming up soon. Swear to Bob.

MarcyVF responds:

I'll never lose faith lol. Thanks.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

AWESOME

wow i've never laughed so hard because of a flash movie, i nearly cried lol

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

haha

Nice job :D

Dreamboarding Dreamboarding

Cool..sorta.

Pretty decent animation but I don't really get what its about. I like how you mixed flash and traditional though ;)

mraw responds:

cheers, its simply about a dream of skateboarding. Like the feeling you get cruising about at high speeds instead of doing tricks. Thats what i wanted to portray in this animation.

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

Over rated.

How did this beat stamper's movie (or get a daily first in genereal)? This is highly overrated (4.32? WTF)...I have to admit that this is a decent animation but the idea is completely unoriginal. Its fine to state that its inspired by Animator Vs. Animation but this is just a complete rip off. For some reason, you felt the need to make a crappy remake of a a great movie. Good job.

cobra0528 responds:

Do you know what a rip off is?...it is a remake of something with absolutely no new ideas...this has a plot, while AvA does not...and NOTHING I had the cursor or the stick figures do in this animation(part 3) did I take from AvA...I never even thought of AvA while I was making this. My thought was always, "What can he do now". So re-evaluate your definition of rip-off before you try to criticize me

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Awesome

Hilarious, awesome animation!

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Nice. :)

I really enjoyed this. The animation was awesome :)

Your Newgrounds. Your Newgrounds.

Great job

But why'd you make your voice deeper? Anyway, nice animation nath. :)

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

Loved it

Very funny :D

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Loved it.

This was very nice. Nice voice acting, awesome art & animation, and good story. Overall, I loved it is very "professional-looking". Great job, 10 Stars.